- seeing the fruits of my labour (and breathing a sigh of relief at it's completion).
- buying a copy of The Secret Garden to send to my mum.
- being interviewed like a star.
- lunch at Louis Philippe (and seeing French Boy's eyes sparkle at first bite of his boeuf bourguignon).
- parler avec "le pere" en francais dans un petit cafe.
- wandering the streets and finding new-to-me old quiet streets.
- flying through the racks at Free'p'star and scoring 4 great vintage numbers for 10euro a piece (including a little french jumpsuit. If you ask nicely I might be brave and show + tell).
Oh Paris! I look forward to spending the weekend with you again sometime. ne m'oublie pas...