I was tagged a while back by the lovely Lisa at Blush, and I am a bit of a shy one (aren't we all, us bloggers?!) and was a bit nervous to participate. However, in celebration of my upcoming birthday, i have finally plucked up the courage to reveal a few silly facts about me, here we go...
1. I'm impatient. Perhaps you've already noticed? And not only is it one of my most annoying qualities to those close to me, it drives me mad too.
2. I love my toes. It would not be surprising to my family to see my feet up near my face while I scrutinize them and give them a top pedicure.
3. I hate flying. I mean, if I had my own pair of wings i'd love it. If I have to fly on a small plane I nearly always faint en route. And as a child I vomited every flight. That's alot of vomiting since we flew back and forth to Australia every 6 months.
4. My Mum is my best friend. She is my star and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be born from her.
5. I love to be on boats. I love being surround by water and everything about the water gives me that 'home' feeling.
6. I always wished I was black. Ever since I was a tiny little creature, i was disappointed to look in the mirror and see my freckly white skin.
7. I have a 'flat nose' because I am part Indonesian. When my mother told me as a child that I had the Indonesian 'flat nose' I literally thought I had no nose and I was always worried of what this might mean for my future. I looked at other Indonesian people and they all seemed to have a nice, substantial nose to me, so I didnt understand why mine would be 'flat'. Needless to say, I do have a nose and it is not 'flat'. Just not quite the same sort of nose other people have.
Agh, there you go, not as scary as i thought it would be and I hope you have enjoyed learning these things about me and that they are not too boring. I hope I have entertained you somewhat!
Coming up next: someone special is about to start cooking in the kitchen, and it is going to be miam! ('miam' is french for 'yum')(oh i forgot i was supposed to be aussie this week, so um, i should say maybe something like, 'bonza!')
UPDATE: I totally left out the part of this blog tag to tag back. Sorry about that, I am so new at this. So here are my seven taggees:
KerryAnne from 3 Continent Family Felicity from All Things Bright and Beautiful Nyla from Cherry Coloured Mary-Laure from Aurea Marie from Là Uncle Beefy from The Bedlam of Beefy Barb from MayDecemberHome
I hope they don't mind being tagged but I'd love to find out more about them. If you guys don't want to play no worries, I will not be offended. It is a bit scary and I already feel I have said too much about myself, and since there are no comments here I feel like running into my shell and never coming out. px